Win a copy of Small Forgotten Moments in hardback
Terms & Conditions:
- This is a prize draw for 1 x hardback copy of Small Forgotten Moments and a bar of chocolate. To enter, please complete the online entry form before the closing date.
- One winner will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by the author using a random digitiser, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:01 am GMT on 01/06/2022 and closes at 11:59 pm GMT on 06/06/2022. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The winner will be contacted via email by 08/06/2022 to arrange fulfilment of the prize.
- The prize draw is open to all except close family members of the author.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be deleted.
- The author is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information.
- The author reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the author reserves the right to select another winner.
- The author will announce the winner in the first newsletter after the competition closes.
- By entering the competition, entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the author, and the email addresses of entrants will be transferred to MailChimp. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Annalisa Crawford.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.